The CIFL Sevens 2014 is now the CIFL Five-a-Side 2014
We are playing at North Hagley Park. The fields assigned are the smaller junior pitches. So this year the CIFL tournament will be a Five-a-Side contest rather than the sevens.
The tournament draw has been posted and is now available – CIFL 2014 Draw
The first games kick off at 11:00am sharp so please ensure you are ready to play 5 minutes before we’re due to start (this includes the referees)! The first teams to arrive will be asked to put up nets on their assigned fields.
Here are some tips for everyone playing on Saturday:
- Ensure your team is ready to play 5 minutes before kick off
- The times listed are a guide only, as soon as 1 round finishes the next will start
- Bring plenty of water and food with you, there won’t be time to run to the shop between games
- Every team should have a first aid kit, including an ice pack!
- Please bring your goal net, if a field does not have a net up then set one up
- Ensure you know where you are assigned to referee, missed referees will result in points coming off the table!
- Don’t forget to check out the rules and information to ensure you’re up to speed with what’s happening on the day!
Best of luck to everyone playing.